A Few Useless And Not So Useless Facts About Olive Oil
just in case you were wondering…
• Olive oil is medically proven to be good for your heart and good for your overall health.
• Olive oil aids in lowering your LDL cholesterol (mine has dropped 100 points since making the switch to olive oil)
• Olive oil is not a genetically modified food!
• Olive oil is great for lactose intolerant people.
• Olive oil does not contain trans fatty acids (bad for you).
• Olive oil is not hydrogenated (bad for you).
• Olive oil can be kept in your food storage.
• Olive oil can be stored in your refrigerator.
• Olive oil can be frozen.
• Olive oil is technically a fruit juice.
• Olive oil is pressed and not chemically extracted.
• Olive oil is a great massage oil.
• Olive oil was called “the great therapeutic” by Hippocrates.
• Olive oil is produced by over 450 companies in California and Texas.
• Olive oil is high in healthy monounsaturated fats (good for you).
• Olive oil tastes great in traditional desserts (come see for yourself).
• Olive oil makes your heart and tummy smile.
• Olive Oil Desserts have 1/3 less fat and calories.
• Olive Oyl was Popeye’s girlfriend.
• Olive oil has so many beneficial uses, I will need to continue this list on another post!!!
And there will be another post, oh yes….. another post indeed…..
Have a sweet day,